Background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day

This year, I spent St. Patrick's Day at The Oro Valley Festival of the Arts at the Oro Valley Marketplace. The event was very well attended in spite of the crazy winds! I don't know if I spent more time interacting with the kids or keeping my table from blowing away!

I am very excited to unveil my new St. Patty's Day costume! Making new costumes is so much fun for me, and I love the reaction that I get when I am out and about... I am such a ham!



The kids were definitely in the spirit of the holiday! I had lots of requests for four-leafed clovers and rainbows and pots of gold. And some kids asked for some "Irish" versions of my classics.







 It was a fun filled day of Music, Arts, and Entertainment... a lovely way to spend an "Almost Spring" Saturday in Tucson.



No comments:

Post a Comment