Background

Monday, July 2, 2012

Star's Princess Party - with a UNICORN!


Princess Parties are one of the most popular requests for birthday parties today; this birthday girl also loved Unicorns and we were overjoyed to find a local company that would work with us to make her dreams come true!


And I must admit that I was pretty smitten myself!


They even brought a second pony that the kids were able to paint!


Our amazing baker, Lisa Nelson, from Inspired Desserts made a beautiful cake and matching cupakes to coordinate with our theme.



Aren't they gorgeous?! And as a bonus, they were delicous, too!


1 comment:

  1. Princess Talulah is amazing! My daughter loved her unicorn party! Princess Talulah handled every detail! When my daughter arrived she was instantly transported into a magical land! She told me this was the BEST party of her entire life.. lol all 8 years!
    Princess Talulah doesn't miss a detail!
    Love Love Love her!

    ReplyDelete